Functions and Roles of the Corporate Unit
- Coordinate corporate communications matters to enable the Board's internal and external communications to be implemented effectively.
- Coordinate the general information affairs of the Board to enable information to be disseminated and communicated effectively.
- Manage customer service to meet the needs and expectations of customers on the quality of service delivery of the Board.
- Coordinate the implementation of the quality management system to ensure that the Board's services are delivered accurately and effectively as prescribed.
- Coordinate innovation activities to enhance the creative and innovative culture of the Board's staff.